Questions to be solved with three equations of equilibrium, IE Moment and Sum of forces in X&Y. Free body diagrams to be displayed with forces & reactions. Live loading included is in KPA.
(This assignment is through my MBA course of Organizational Behavior in Business.)
Verify and correct (if minimal, highlight any corrections) the attached Stephen_Data Analytics Project Data_Stephen file by doing the following:
Using 1.50 instead of 1.96 for the Correlation Interval formula (as done in the attached Project Example with Formulas file), and data from the EMBA Data Analytics Project Data file (different from the data in Project Example file).
The attached jpeg shows the Predictors, Commitment’s (Affective, Normative, and Continuance), and Performance (my Team is focusing on Task). This should already be reflected in the Stephen file that you’re verifying.
Also, please add a worksheet to the Stephen file and complete the following:
1. Add a worksheet to the Stephen file name Multiple Regression and perform the Multiple Regression with the Stephen file as exampled in the Example file.
2. If possible, add another worksheet to the Stephen file and provide ANOVA comparison(s) with chart(s).
Use the shared results from the Student Data Table to complete the following problems. Make sure to show all work/calculations.
Calculate the Pearson correlation between hand and foot size for members of this STA-201 class. Graph the relationship, determine a hypothesis to test this relationship, and statistically test this hypothesis using alpha=0.05. Interpret all results in a paragraph citing the appropriate statistics.
Calculate the simple linear regression to determine if the amount of sleep (y) can be predicted by time spent on homework (x). Graph the relationship and determine, numerically, if there are any outliers. Interpret all results in a paragraph citing the appropriate statistics.
Review the following resources in the Wk 2 Learning Activities folder to help you with this assignment:
LinkedIn Learning videos: “Using Statistical Charts” and “Working with Excel Graphics”
The following chapters of The Tao of Statistics: A Path to Understanding (with no Math) from the Wk 2 University Library Readings:
Ch. 6, “Simplifying Groups and Clusters”
Ch. 7, “Counts Frequencies”
Ch. 8, “Pictures Graphs”
Ch. 9, “Scatterings Distributions”
Frequency & Distribution
Keller, D. K. (2006). Simplifying groups and clusters. In The Tao of statistics: A path to understanding (with no math) (pp. 22-25). SAGE Publications, Inc.
Keller, D. K. (2006). Counts frequencies. In The Tao of statistics: A path to understanding (with no math) (pp. 26). SAGE Publications, Inc.
Keller, D. K. (2006). Pictures graphs. In The Tao of statistics: A path to understanding (with no math) (pp. 28-29). SAGE Publications, Inc.
Keller, D. K. (2006). Scatterings distributions. In The Tao of statistics: A path to understanding (with no math) (pp. 30-33). SAGE Publications, Inc.
Hey these assignments I have are supposed to be done on JMP, so I converted the data to Excel. Please use Excel and document the formulas and steps as best you can because those are going to have to be re-entered by me in a JMP import of your final work. I am sending two versions of the JMP 2 Excel conversion because I want to make sure at least one of them works well for you. Be sure to note the “.xls” (recommended, I think) and the “.xlsx”. I should clarify the problems/questions to answer are within the Word .docx. Don’t hesitate to question me on anything unclear, as I need a detailed walkthrough for my own understanding. I need to interpret and record your results into JMP. I need time to do that, so if you could complete the project sooner than the deadline, I will very much appreciate that, and come back to you.
this assignment should be on a presentation 2-3 slides . I have attached the assignment directions with also 2 example presentation slides as to what the assignment is looking for.
Comments from Customer
(this is the link I am suppose to be using for my charts) https://www.statcrunch.com/app/index.php?dataid=2971823
i have attached three questions. for question one i will attach the data sheet.
Also, I thought the gentleman in this youtube video did a great job explaining how to solve for a mean from a frequency table:
1. There is some graphical plotting so a little bit of programming is required.
2. Plagiarism should be below 7%
3. I will attach all the documents.
4. I will have to generate the parameters as well, I will generate them and attach them as well. Please replace the parameters to the generated parameters.
I want someone to describe each graph and organize my paper, the work almost done , but i want to rephrase the paragraphs with explanation of each graph and explain the relationship, also to rephrase the last question paragraph. ( adjust on my publish only )
Go to the CMS.Gov value-based purchasing programs page: www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Value-Based-Programs/Value-Based-Programs.html
Explore the different programs, timelines, and incentives.
Go to the Research, Statistics, Data & Systems tab, and explore all of the different research, reporting, and data availability.
Choose a data set of interest, analyze the data set, and summarize your finding: historical; reliable and valid; qualitative and quantitative.
Please follow these directions and submit your completed Excel workbook here. There is no shell to work with this week as you will be creating your own Excel workbook.
1. Complete the assigned reading for this module.
2. Find the VBP Exercise on page 35. (Above) Follow steps 1 through 3 as they are written in your book.
3. Review the Problem Statement Exemplar on pages 42-43 (ATTACHED to file). Create a problem statement that is interesting to you based on your specialty area and clinical experience. You will talk about why this problem statement is interesting to you in your journal entry.
4. Find a data set of interest that could provide data about your problem statement. Feel free to look on other websites for data, but please don’t spend more than 30-45 minutes looking for the “perfect” data set. If you can’t find data that addresses your problem statement, tell us in your journal what you were looking for. You can then use any data set that you’d like to complete the rest of this assignment.
5. Download the data set you found into an Excel spreadsheet. Look for the .csv file, save it to your computer, and open that file in Excel. Create a ‘working data’ page. If you have trouble downloading the data, please contact the instructors.
6. Create an ‘answers’ worksheet. Write your problem statement there and Identify the sample size.
7. Choose 3 variables that you would use based on your problem statement. Make sure at least one variable is continuous. For each variable, identify the level of measurement and type of variable in the ‘answers’ page. For categorical data, identify the scale used. For example, if the variable was gender, the scale used would be male and female. For continuous data, provide descriptive statistics (minimum value, maximum value, mean, median, mode, and standard deviation). Are the data normally distributed? How do you know? (Hint: you should probably make a histogram).