Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Identify a vulnerable population or a community health issue (see below) and use what you have learned during this course using EBP to guide health technology, community resources, screening, outreach, referral and follow up to improve health outcomes in the community.
Vulnerable population: People with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
Must address all of the topics.
At least 300 words minimum APA format 7 edition, including a minimum of two references within a 3 year span.
2)PowerPoint Presentation (related to the case study, the same topic)
· Community Assessment
· Discuss community and public health challenges to improving health outcomes.
· Illustrate an interdisciplinary approach to improve health outcomes of the community.
· Examine information technology systems used to identify, communicate, and address health concerns of the community.
· Examine evidence-based practices associated with improving outcomes in community and public health.
· Illustrate the impact that barriers to healthcare access and challenges to improve health outcomes have on community and public health.
· Use evidence-based practices to guide health teaching, health counseling, screening, outreach, disease and outbreak investigation, referral, and follow-up throughout the lifespan.
· Minimum 10/maximum 15 slides, including speaker notes, excluding the title and reference slides.
references within a 3 year span.